Rug Doctor Pro Carpet Cleaner x 5 ltr
Top reasons to buy
- Professional carpet cleaning solution
- Cleans, deodorises and rejuvenates
- Very economical
- Lemon scented for a pleasant odour
- Capacity/Volume: 5l
- Appearance: Cloudy liquid
- Odour: Lemon
In your basket!
in your basket!
If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Pro Carpet Detergent
with a concentration 100.1 dilution
For best results, pre-treat heavily soiled areas with Rug Doctor Pro Traffic lane Cleaner. Use Rug Doctor Pro Anti-foam if spray foam cleaners or shampoo have previously been used.
- Cleans, deodorises and rejuvenates.
- Highly concentrated formula means you only need to use 1 part chemical to 100 parts water - extremely economical!
- First thoroughly vacuum the area.
- Mix the Rug Doctor Pro carpet detergent with warm water - please see table below as the ratios can differ depending on which machine you are using.
DO NOT use hot water and only use luke warm water when cleaning wool carpets.
- Apply a small amount of the diluted cleaning solution onto the affected area and blot to check for colour-fastness.
- Add the cleaning solution to the bottom blue tank.
- Start cleaning using a Rug Doctor Pro machine.
All Rug Doctor Pro chemicals have the safety data information printed on the back or the reverse label for your convenience please click on the PDF tab if you would like to download a digital copy.
Apply directed as per Rug Doctor Pro cleaning instructions
90ml detergent + 8.9 litres of warm water
140ml detergent + 13.8 litres warm water
NB: Use of this Rug Doctor Pro Carpet Detergent in a non- Rug Doctor Pro Machine is done at the risk of the user.
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Do not inhale. Eye and Skin irritant.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Appearance: Cloudy liquid
PH Value Cons: N/A
PH Value Diluted: N/A
Protect from freezing.
Health & Safety Information:
unless advised by a Poison control centre or physician.
Eye goggles and gloves.