Phone, fax, post or order online - we welcome all orders.
Although ordering online from our website is easy, safe and convenient, we also welcome orders in any of the following ways:
- Orders by phone on 01622 714800
- Orders by fax on 01622 790997
- Orders by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders by post to:
Capital Cleaning Supplies
St Michael's Close
Customer Support is available to all customers on 01622 714800.
Our Glossary of terms is available to further detail some of the terminology used on our website.
Mainland UK Charges
Under £90 (inc VAT)
£90 and Over (inc VAT)
|Mainland UK||£8.50 (Ex VAT)||FREE|
Updated: 23rd March 2020
As you are all aware, the COVID-19 outbreak has resulted in a massive shift in our daily lives as well as our working lives. This terrible virus is spreading quickly and it has taken the lives of many, many people all across the globe and the numbers continue to grow at a rapid pace. That's why all of us at Express Cleaning Supplies are working hard to make sure we can keep you stocked and supplied as quickly as we can with essential cleaning and janitorial supplies to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
Here you will find a few changes and updates to keep you aware of the ongoing situation and how it has affected us and how it will affect you.
We now working on a limited stock availability as well as revised delivery schedules. As a result, we cannot guarantee that orders will be delivered next working day and it may take an extra day or two for goods to be dispatched (providing the order is in stock).
A few of our suppliers have had to close or prioritise stock to the NHS so stock is limited and deliveries to us are few. Although we have marked a lot of products out of stock, please be aware that some items that are showing as in stock may not be anymore due to the high volume of orders we are receiving.
Any emails sent to us or through our feedback form are still being monitored as closely as possible. There may be a delay getting back to you as we are working with limited staff members but we will endeavor to answer any questions or queries you may have as quickly as possible.
We are no longer accepting deliveries to areas outside of Mainland UK as our courier companies are not able to ship through air or by sea. Longer distance deliveries to areas such as Dundee or Aberdeen may also be affected.
We thank you for your co-operation and continued support in these hard times.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Saturdays: 9am - 12pm
- Sundays: Closed
Express Cleaning Supplies is licensed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 - Registration number 564014. We can provide competitive lease rates for equipment over £1000 in value. Lease figures provided on this website are subject to credit approval and are based on a 1 and 59 payment profile. E & OE. All lease payments are exclusive of VAT at the current rate and assume payment by direct debit. An administration fee may be payable with the first payment. Other payment profiles are available as detailed below.
Delivery (UK Mainland)
Other than the large/weighty machines and specialist items in our range, we normally stock all the products listed on this site and dispatch them direct from our own warehouse. The customer however accepts that not all items are in stock at all times, and in this case delivery may take longer than would otherwise be the case. Should you require an order that needs a guaranteed delivery date, please contact us to perform a stock check on your items by sending us an email to email@example.com or giving us a call on 01622 714800.
We aim to deliver all orders complete within 3 working days. All orders are confirmed during business hours. Anyone requiring an urgent delivery is advised to ring 01622 714800 to confirm stock availability.
Our usual delivery schedule is Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. We do cater for delivery times before 12pm, but this is at an extra cost. Specific delivery days, including Saturdays, and alternative delivery addresses can be accommodated but these are also subject to additional carriage charges and are subject to our own security checks.
PLEASE NOTE: For areas outside of our local vicinity, we use a courier company to dispatch orders. We will endeavour to make sure any special delivery instructions or requests added to your order are passed onto our courier company. However we CANNOT guarantee that the courier company will action these instructions once the goods have left our warehouse.
Separate delivery and collection charges apply to larger hire equipment.
Please feel free to contact us for further clarification of our delivery policy.
Delivery (Outside Mainland UK & Harder to reach areas)
Please note that despite our offer of free delivery on all orders over £75 (ex VAT) being shipped to the UK, due to extra courier costs delivery to places of geographical difficulty such as the Scottish Highlands will incur an extra carriage charge which will be shown at the checkout. There is a standard charge for orders under 20Kg but heavier orders over will incur a surcharge of 50p (ex VAT) per extra KG. This will apply to the following areas:
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Northern Scotland (above Glasgow region)
- Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
For an accurate quotation on orders going to ab areas, please contact us or send us an email with the items you require.
Returns Made Simple
If you are not completely satisfied with any part of your purchase you can return it to us using our preferred returns service Collect +. You can find your nearest Collect + business and how to use the service here.
- If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will replace the items free of charge or refund your payment in full.
- If you wish to return your items to us for any other reason then we will refund any payment less our restocking fee and the cost of carriage.
Click here to process a return.
Our returns policy lasts for 30 days. If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Any customised items of clothing.
- Personal care items.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that was delivered more than 30 days ago.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, subject to any applicable restocking fee as detailed in our terms and conditions and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted and visible on your credit card statement.
Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
12 Month Return-to-Base Warranty
All of the machines we supply are sold with a comprehensive, 12 month Return-To-Base Warranty which starts on the date that you sign for the item upon receipt of the goods. If a fault occurs with the machine within this time, then please contact us on 01622 714800 or email us through your enquiry at email@example.com. We will help to try and diagnose the problem over the phone initially but if this cannot be done then further arrangements will need to be made. Please note that we are a mail order company and only have limited facilities to bring back/collect items. The customer is responsible for all carriage charges on this warranty and any damages in transit incurred by the machine. If required the company can arrange for the faulty machine to be collected but the collection costs must be paid for in advance of collection. If the problem turns out not to be related to a machine failure (i.e. an operator misuse issue or operator damage) then the cost of repair is payable before the machine will be returned.
Occasionally we get things wrong but we are committed to putting them right when we do. If for any reason you wish to complain you can speak to anyone in our customer services department who will endeavor to solve the matter to your satisfaction. You can email us, phone us or write to us with any comments or complaints you have, or contact Steve Wentzell (Managing Director) direct.
No matter how you order, we offer a variety of ways to pay, including:
- Credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Solo, etc.)
- PayPal account (please be aware that due to the integration with PayPal, the delivery and billing on the invoice will use the address that is linked to your PayPal account. In order to have this amended then this will have to be updated on your end or alternatively you can give us a call to amend this once the order has been placed.
- Pro-forma invoice. We will send you a pro-forma invoice once we receive your order. Simply post your payment by cheque made payable to: Capital Cleaning Supplies (Kent) Ltd, Paragon House, St Michael's Close, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7BU and we will dispatch your goods on receipt of your payment.
- Net monthly account facility (you must have an established credit account to use this facility!)
Please note that we do not open credit accounts for 'one-off' orders except in the case of local authority departments and registered charities who can submit an original purchase order to the address above. We are pleased, however, to open credit facilities to corporate customers ordering consumable products on a regular basis, simply call our accounts department for a credit application form or download here.
Notice to US visiting forces in the UK
We are able to supply goods VAT exempt in accordance with the arrangement between the US Government and HM Customs & Excise (Ref: PRIV 46/7) and can accept payment by the International Merchants Purchase Authorisation Card (IMPAC) or the Procurement Card (PRO Card). This includes purchases made by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) and the US Navy Exchange (USNX) providing the order is placed by an authorised contracting officer of the US forces, AAFES or USNX.
We are also able to supply NATO International Military Headquarters (IMHQs) free of VAT subject to appropriate purchase order statements.
Please contact us for enquiries regarding supplies to visiting forces or delivery and terms of supply through the BFPO postal system.
We are registered suppliers under the NATO Commercial and Government Entity (NCAGE) Codification System.
We cannot accept credit card payment for goods supplied outside the UK. All payments for export orders should be made by bank transfer / SWIFT to:
Address: 1 - 5 Week Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1QW
Sort Code: 40-31-06
Account Number: 21586440
Account Name: Express Cleaning Supplies (Export)
Vat Number: GB 204 2159 10
This account should not be used by UK resident customers
Concerned about security? So are we! Our web site offers secure transactions for credit card orders using a SSL certificate. An SSL certificate stands for "Secure Socket Layer" and it provides a securer connection on a website by encrypting data further, making it harder for hackers to breach security.
If you prefer however, you can order using our pro-forma system!
For reassurance that we do, indeed, use a secure server you will notice:
- The URL(website address) will change from http://www... to https://www... when you are asked for your payment details.
- Depending on your browser settings, your computer will display a confirmation that you are about to enter a secure area.
- Your browser will display a closed padlock in the bottom corner of the screen (Internet Explorer) or next to or at the end of the address bar at the top (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox).
How to order from us online
Browsing for items
- Click on the "Products" tab to start looking at our available categories.
- Each category will contain a smaller category within to help refine product types.
- Once you've found a product of interest, click on the name of the product to view more details.
- Alternatively you can use the search bar to type keywords or product code (if you know them) to quickly find specific items.
Select the quantity required
- Once in a product detail page, you can click the or - signs above the "Buy Now" box to select the quantities you want.
- Once you have selected the quantity you want, click on "Buy Now" to add the item to your basket.
Reviewing your order
- Once finished selecting items, click on "Checkout" to review your basket.
- Quantities can be adjusted if needed in the basket by click the or - next to each item.
- Once happy with order, click on "Register" to set up a new login for yourself or click on "Login" if you have already ordered with us before.
- You can now proceed to the payment process.
Once on our secure server choose your payment method, complete your details and click on 'submit'. Your order will then be collected by our sales team who will process it immediately.
Remember, we're here to help!
Capital Cleaning (Kent) Limited
St Michaels Close