403190 Carefree Emulsion Polish x 5 ltr
Top reasons to buy
- Leaves floors looking bright and glossy
- Diamond grade floor polish
- Part of the Carefree range
- Long lasting effect
- Capacity/Volume: 5l
- Odour: Characteristic
- Made by Diversey
Protective floor emulsion part of the Carefree range from Diversey. Specialised emulsion leaves floors looking bright and glossy.
In your basket!
in your basket!
- In Stock
- Delivery in 2-4 working days
If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Carefree Emulsion Polish x 5 ltr
Protective emulsion floor polish formulated to dry to a bright finish. Maintain with damp mop or machine scrub with Carefree Maintainer.
How to Use:
1. Ensure all old polish is removed
2. Apply this only on a clean dry floor
3. Post wet floor signs
4. Using a clean mop or applicator, charge with product and tamp down in a wringer, but do not wring out as the mop should be saturated but not dripping.
5. Apply to the floor using an overlapping figure 8 motion. On the first coat leave a 6 inch gap along the edges.
6. Allow 20 to 30 minutes drying time. Ensure the first coat is completely dry before applying the second coat, at right angles to the first coat applying product up to the edges.
Please note that some floors such as stone, worn porus or vinyl will require sealing with the Carefree undercoat prior to application of the Care free Emulsion.
The "best of the best" floor polish. Follow the (simple-) instructions for application and you'll be rewarded with a diamond-hard shine of a floor polish. Where slippers, as you will be sliding on your socks!
Mrs Jackie Colbert